As if I was tagged
Taking a break from the subject, I wandered over to Winston‘s site and discovered a meme! Although he did not tag me, I decided to take a breather and answer the six questions, perhaps trying to return myself to me, me, me, meme …
Ten years ago I was… in Buffalo New York and completed my Doctorate. The graduation ceremony was very exciting for me. Surrounded by dearest friends and Tom’s family, I walked onto the stage to become hooded and felt enormously proud of my achievement. Indeed, it is a day that I will always remember and cherish.
- Five things on today’s to-do list … Water the plants, edit a book for my publisher, submit a proposal to present at a conference next spring, work out, and go out to dinner with friends to celebrate Tom’s birthday.
- Things I would do if I was a billionaire … Create a special commune-orphanage for unwanted children with state of the art, aesthetic grounds, educators, facilities full of love, love, love …
- Three bad habits … Adoration of rich chocolate cake, always trying to understand the other person’s point of view or feelings – often to my own detriment, and making a mess of relationships because I really do not know how to get it right!
- Five places I’ve lived … Bulawayo, Zimbabwe; Manchester, England; Raalte, Holland; Jerusalem and Ramat Hasharon; Israel; Kibbutz Yizrael, Israel; Buffalo, New York; and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania … and that’s already more than five, I know, I know … sorry …
- Five jobs I’ve had … Caregiver in a Children’s house on a kibbutz; Preschool-kindergarten teacher in Israel; Librarian in the ESL Library of the British Consul in Israel; Director of the University at Buffalo Campus Child Care Center; Assistant professor of teacher education.
Seeing as I was not tagged, indeed, "stole" the tag, as it were, I am in no way privileged to tag another. If you, too, decide to steal a meme, do let me know, so that I can learn a bit more about you – hoo!